Our philosophy is to keep our campsite small-scale. This small scale also means that we respect nature and our environment. We go for the integration of mankind and our space in nature. We try to have as little impact as possible on the nature around us.
Campsites awarded the EcoLabel …
– save energy and rely on renewable energy sources, reduce water consumption through modern sanitary facilities,
– pay attention to ecologically and health-harmless cleaning agents when cleaning,
– avoid waste and offer your guests the possibility of waste separation,
– offer organic products and fair trade goods on the menu or in the shop,
– support an environmentally friendly journey (e.g. through pick-up offers from the train station for backpackers) and gentle mobility on site (e.g. by renting bicycles or by providing information and offers on the use of public transport),
– and much more!
Our campsite has been successfully certified with the EcoLabel – the eco-label for environmentally friendly tourism businesses in Luxembourg!
EcoLabel companies are regularly checked – this guarantees the high environmental standard of the eco-label.
The EcoLabel is an initiative supported by the Luxembourg Ministry of Tourism and coordinated by the Pafendall asbl
You can find more information and the EcoLabel criteria at www.ecolabel.lu